Location: São Paulo (SP)
May 2005. I visited friends in Guarulhos, a suburb of more than one million inhabitants, near São Paulo. Together with Diana, I visited the Jardim de Esculturas (Sculpture Garden) at the Museu de Arte Moderna (MAM, Modern Arts Museum), next to the famous urban park Ibirapuera. Below a short impression of a number of sculptures in the garden:
Plan of the sculpture garden with 28 sculptures.
Miragem I, II e III (Cleber Machado, 1988)
Sem Título (Ângelo Venosa, 1997)
A Coisa (Caciporé Torres, 1972)
Sem Título (Iole de Freitas, 1997)
Sculptures of the exhibition Corpos Pintados (Painted Bodies) in 2005 in the obvious Pavilhão de Oca.
The white Pavilhão de Oca.
An example of the exhibition Corpos Pintados.
By Dr. Adriano Antoine Robbesom
Original text in Dutch, translation with help of Google Translator
- Waste Land: Vik Muniz & The Catadores (fishandbicycles.com)
- Ex-player Ronaldo visits Lula at a hospital in São Paulo city (brazilcuriosities.wordpress.com)
- Extended Stay Guests Find Marriott Executive Apartments Ideal Choice (prweb.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School UNIDOS DE VILA MARIA (São Paulo) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- São Paulo Seeks to Be Sustainable (leeddaily.com)
- São Paulo city will bring to the public Elis Regina exhibition (brazilcuriosities.wordpress.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School ACADÊMICOS DO TUCURUVI (São Paulo) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School CAMISA VERDE E BRANCO (São Paulo) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Seven sectors for The Scorpions show have been exhausted in São Paulo (brazilcuriosities.wordpress.com)
- Sao Paulo: flights and airports (saopauloflights.wordpress.com)