Location: Avenida Paulista, São Paulo (SP)
May 2005. I visited friends in Guarulhos, a suburb of São Paulo. My friend Diana knows São Paulo really wel, and showed me some interesting locations in this mega city. A short impression of Avenida Paulista, one of the principal avenues.
Mirror image of another skyscraper at the opposite site of the avenue.
Office building of the Brazilian Itaú Bank.
Glass, glass, glass…..
Overview of part of Avenida Paulista
The other side….
Skyscrapers in various shapes and sizes
A trapezoid skyscraper
More than enough inspiration for mirror images
Image of the Avenue, from a side-street.
Not in Avenida Paulista, but near Mercado Central.
By Dr. Adriano Antoine Robbesom
Original text in Dutch, translation with help of Google Translator
- Sao Paulo in Black and White – the M6 goes for a City Trip. (manonmona.wordpress.com)
- A Haven For Food Lovers In Sao Paulo, Brazil: Mercado Municipal (gadling.com)
- São Paulo Seeks to Be Sustainable (leeddaily.com)
- Ex-player Ronaldo visits Lula at a hospital in São Paulo city (brazilcuriosities.wordpress.com)
- São Paulo city will bring to the public Elis Regina exhibition (brazilcuriosities.wordpress.com)
- 12 Must-Mimic Looks From Sao Paulo Fashion Week (fabsugar.com)
- Seven sectors for The Scorpions show have been exhausted in São Paulo (brazilcuriosities.wordpress.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Samba School PÉROLA NEGRA (São Paulo) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Brazil’s Kupz makes it easy for anyone to create custom mugs (thenextweb.com)
- Carnival in Brazil 2012: Complete Videos of the Parades (São Paulo) (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)