Destination Maceió, capital of the state of Alagoas.
Episode 13. The hike along the pristine beaches at Coruripe, part five.
During our hike, we only noticed the azure ocean with white crests, the reddish brown beach, and long rows of coconut trees. From time to time, we passed a tiny fishermen village, which was composed of one single street. We wore our swimming trunks when we entered theses villages, but no one who was bothered to. I make many pictures that day, of the beach, the palm trees, of daily life in the villages. No one cared about that, too. We already had walked for more than one hour, when we arrived at a pousada with promising name: ‘Surfer’s Paradise’). We ought to continue our hike through the terrain of that pousada or we had to take a long detour. Fortunately, we were granted permission to walk through the terrain. The bungalows appeared modern and well-kept. There was a swimming pool, just behind the beach. We took the opportunity to take pictures of ourselves, while lying down on one of the comfortable beach chairs, at that swimming pool.
Only our footprints…
By Adriano Antoine Robbesom
- Travel in Brazil: ALAGOAS (12). Beaches at Coruripe IV (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: ALAGOAS (11). Beaches at Coruripe III (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: ALAGOAS (10). Beaches at Coruripe II (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: ALAGOAS (09). Beaches at Coruripe I (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: FLORIANÓPOLIS (24). Beaches of Armação and Matadeiro (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)