We reached the beach in Atins late in the afternoon.The majority of our group had their first encounter with the Atlantic Ocean, from the northern Brazilian coastline. For me, it was also the first time. Nevertheless, I already have visited various beaches along the Brazilian eastern coastline, where I have witnessed various breathtaking sunsets. However… the sunset in Atins was a very special one: the sun was set in less than five minutes! Below some photographs of this colorful and rapid sunset:
17.32: Our group in faint sunlight
17.39: Long shadows on the beach.
17.41: The sun reflected on the beach.
Series of the sunset:
(F: 1/5.5, Exposure time 1/1000 – 1/400 s, Focal length 23 mm)
By Adriano Antoine Robbesom
- Travel in Brazil: ALAGOAS (16). Praia do Francês (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: FLORIANÓPOLIS (24). Beaches of Armação and Matadeiro (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: RIO DE JANEIRO (39). Sunset At Ipanema Beach (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- Travel in Brazil: FORTALEZA (04). Forte Nossa Senhora da Assunção, Former Fort Schoonenborch (insiderbrazil.wordpress.com)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: Sunset at Praia do Morro, Guarapari (ES) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)